Search Result for "squatty":
1. short and thick; as e.g. having short legs and heavy musculature;
- Example: "some people seem born to be square and chunky"
- Example: "a dumpy little dumpling of a woman"
- Example: "dachshunds are long lowset dogs with drooping ears"
- Example: "a little church with a squat tower"
- Example: "a squatty red smokestack"
- Example: "a stumpy ungainly figure"
[syn: chunky, dumpy, low-set, squat, squatty, stumpy]
The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:
Squatty \Squat"ty\ (skw[o^]t"t[y^]), a. Squat; dumpy. --J. Burroughs. [1913 Webster]