Search Result for "stinker":
1. a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible;
- Example: "only a rotter would do that"
- Example: "kill the rat"
- Example: "throw the bum out"
- Example: "you cowardly little pukes!"
- Example: "the British call a contemptible person a `git'"
[syn: rotter, dirty dog, rat, skunk, stinker, stinkpot, bum, puke, crumb, lowlife, scum bag, so-and-so, git]
2. anything that gives off an offensive odor (especially a cheap cigar);
3. an artifact (especially an automobile) that is defective or unsatisfactory;
[syn: lemon, stinker]
The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:
Stinker \Stink"er\, n. 1. One who, or that which, stinks. [1913 Webster] 2. (Zool.) Any one of the several species of large antarctic petrels which feed on blubber and carrion and have an offensive odor, as the giant fulmar. [1913 Webster]Moby Thesaurus II by Grady Ward, 1.0:
60 Moby Thesaurus words for "stinker": Havana, SOB, bastard, beast, belvedere, blackguard, blighter, bounder, box of cigars, bugger, bum, cad, cheroot, cigar, cigar box, cigar case, cigar cutter, cigarillo, colorado, corona, creep, cur, dastard, dog, fart, heel, hood, hooligan, humidor, jerk, knave, louse, meanie, mother, pill, polecat, rat, rogue, rope, rotten egg, rotter, scoundrel, scum, shit, shithead, shitheel, skunk, snake, sod, stink ball, stink bomb, stinkard, stinkpot, stogie, swine, trichinopoly, turd, villain, viper, wretch