Search Result for "crystalise":
1. make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear;
- Example: "Could you clarify these remarks?"
- Example: "Clear up the question of who is at fault"
[syn: clear, clear up, shed light on, crystallize, crystallise, crystalize, crystalise, straighten out, sort out, enlighten, illuminate, elucidate]
2. cause to form crystals or assume crystalline form;
- Example: "crystallize minerals"
[syn: crystallize, crystallise, crystalize, crystalise]
3. assume crystalline form; become crystallized;
[syn: crystallize, crystalize, crystalise, effloresce]
4. cause to take on a definite and clear shape;
- Example: "He tried to crystallize his thoughts"
[syn: crystallize, crystallise, crystalise, crystalize]