Search Result for "yucky":
1. highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust;
- Example: "a disgusting smell"
- Example: "distasteful language"
- Example: "a loathsome disease"
- Example: "the idea of eating meat is repellent to me"
- Example: "revolting food"
- Example: "a wicked stench"
[syn: disgusting, disgustful, distasteful, foul, loathly, loathsome, repellent, repellant, repelling, revolting, skanky, wicked, yucky]
The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:
yucky \yuck"y\, a. Repugnant or distasteful. [slang] Syn: disgusting, disgustful, distasteful, loathly, loathsome, repellent, repellant, repugnant, revolting. [PJC + WordNet 1.5]Moby Thesaurus II by Grady Ward, 1.0:
38 Moby Thesaurus words for "yucky": awful, bad, barfy, beastly, brackish, cloying, disgusting, fetid, foul, fulsome, high, icky, maggoty, mawkish, mucky, nasty, nauseant, nauseating, nauseous, noisome, noxious, offensive, overripe, poisonous, rancid, rank, rebarbative, repellent, repugnant, revolting, rotten, sickening, spoiled, stinking, unappetizing, vile, vomity, weevily