Search Result for "usable":
1. capable of being put to use;
- Example: "usable byproducts"
[syn: useable, usable]
2. fit or ready for use or service;
- Example: "the toaster was still functional even after being dropped"
- Example: "the lawnmower is a bit rusty but still usable"
- Example: "an operational aircraft"
- Example: "the dishwasher is now in working order"
[syn: functional, usable, useable, operable, operational]
3. convenient for use or disposal;
- Example: "the house is available after July 1"
- Example: "2000 square feet of usable office space"
[syn: available, usable, useable]
The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:
Usable \Us"a*ble\, a. Capable of being used. [1913 Webster]