Search Result for "unclouded":
1. (of sound or color) free from anything that dulls or dims;
- Example: "efforts to obtain a clean bass in orchestral recordings"
- Example: "clear laughter like a waterfall"
- Example: "clear reds and blues"
- Example: "a light lilting voice like a silver bell"
[syn: clean, clear, light, unclouded]
2. free from clouds;
- Example: "under a cloudless sky"
[syn: cloudless, unclouded]
3. not mentally disordered;
- Example: "an unclouded mind"
4. not made opaque or cloudy by sediment;
- Example: "the wine was unclouded"
The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:
Unclouded \Unclouded\ See clouded.Moby Thesaurus II by Grady Ward, 1.0:
82 Moby Thesaurus words for "unclouded": apparent, beholdable, clarion, clear, clear as crystal, cloudless, crystal, crystal-clear, crystalline, detectable, diaphane, diaphanous, discernible, disclosed, evident, exposed, exposed to view, filmy, fine, gauzy, gossamer, gossamery, hanging out, in evidence, in full view, in plain sight, in view, insight, light, light-pervious, lightish, lightsome, limpid, lucent, lucid, luculent, manifest, naked, nonopaque, noticeable, observable, open, open to view, outcropping, peekaboo, pellucid, perceivable, perceptible, pleasant, rainless, recognizable, relucent, revealed, revealing, see-through, seeable, serene, sheer, showing, sunny, sunshiny, thin, to be seen, translucent, translucid, transparent, transpicuous, uncamouflaged, unconcealed, uncurtained, undarkened, undisguised, unhidden, unobscure, unobscured, unscreened, unshaded, veilless, viewable, visible, visual, witnessable