The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:
Stripper \Strip"per\, n.
1. One who, or that which, strips; specifically, a machine
for stripping cards.
2. (Agric.) A cow that has nearly stopped giving milk, so
that it can be obtained from her only by stripping.
[Webster 1913 Suppl.]
3. (Agric.) A harvesting machine that strips the seed from
the stalks of grain plants.
4. a solvent or chemical solution used to remove coatings of
paint, varnish, lacquer, etc. prior to refinishing a
5. a person (usually a woman) who strips off her clothes as
an entertainment performance; one who does a strip-tease;
-- also called an ecdysiast, exotic dancer, or
Moby Thesaurus II by Grady Ward, 1.0:
54 Moby Thesaurus words for "stripteaser":
artist, artiste, bareness, belly dancer, birthday suit,
burlesque queen, chorine, chorus boy, chorus girl, conjurer,
coryphee, dancer, dancing girl, decollete, ecdysiast, entertainer,
exotic dancer, female impersonator, geisha, geisha girl, guisard,
guiser, gymnosophist, gymnosophy, hoofer, impersonator, magician,
mountebank, mummer, musician, nakedness, naturism, naturist,
nautch girl, not a stitch, nudism, nudist, nudity, peeler,
performer, prestidigitator, public entertainer, show girl, singer,
state of nature, stripper, stripteuse, teaser, the altogether,
the nude, the raw, toplessness, vaudevillian, vaudevillist