Search Result for "squillgee": 

The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:

Squilgee \Squil"gee\ (skw[i^]l"j[-e]), n. Formerly, a small swab for drying a vessel's deck; now, a kind of scraper having a blade or edge of rubber or of leather, -- used for removing superfluous water or other liquids, as from a vessel's deck after washing, from window panes, photographer's plates, etc. [Written also squillgee, squillagee, squeegee.] [1913 Webster]