Search Result for "schlep":
1. (Yiddish) an awkward and stupid person;
[syn: schlepper, shlepper, schlep, shlep]
2. a tedious or difficult journey;
[syn: schlep, shlep]
1. pull along heavily, like a heavy load against a resistance;
- Example: "Can you shlep this bag of potatoes upstairs?"
- Example: "She pulled along a large trunk"
[syn: shlep, schlep, pull along]
Moby Thesaurus II by Grady Ward, 1.0:
44 Moby Thesaurus words for "schlep": airing, amble, chug on, constitutional, drab, forced march, frump, hike, jaunt, jog on, litterbug, lumber, march, mush, parade, peg, peripatetic journey, peripateticism, pig, plod, plod along, plug, plug along, promenade, ramble, rub on, saunter, schlump, slattern, slob, sloppy Joe, sloven, slut, stretch, stroll, stump, swine, traipse, tramp, trollop, trudge, turn, walk, walking tour