Search Result for "redact":
1. someone who puts text into appropriate form for publication;
[syn: redact, redactor, reviser, rewriter, rewrite man]
1. formulate in a particular style or language;
- Example: "I wouldn't put it that way"
- Example: "She cast her request in very polite language"
[syn: frame, redact, cast, put, couch]
2. prepare for publication or presentation by correcting, revising, or adapting;
- Example: "Edit a book on lexical semantics"
- Example: "she edited the letters of the politician so as to omit the most personal passages"
[syn: edit, redact]