Search Result for "processed":
1. subjected to a special process or treatment;
- Example: "prepared ergot"
- Example: "processed cheeses are easy to spread"
2. freed from impurities by processing;
- Example: "refined sugar"
- Example: "refined oil"
- Example: "to gild refined gold"- Shakespeare
[syn: refined, processed]
3. prepared or converted from a natural state by subjecting to a special process;
- Example: "processed ores"
Moby Thesaurus II by Grady Ward, 1.0:
45 Moby Thesaurus words for "processed": assembled, built, cast, constructed, crafted, created, custom, custom-built, custom-made, extracted, fabricated, fashioned, forged, formed, gathered, grown, handcrafted, handmade, harvested, homemade, homespun, machine-made, machined, made, made to order, man-made, manufactured, milled, mined, molded, prefab, prefabricated, put together, raised, ready-for-wear, ready-formed, ready-made, ready-prepared, ready-to-wear, refined, shaped, smelted, well-built, well-constructed, well-made