Search Result for "piss":
1. liquid excretory product;
- Example: "there was blood in his urine"
- Example: "the child had to make water"
[syn: urine, piss, pee, piddle, weewee, water]
2. informal terms for urination;
- Example: "he took a pee"
[syn: peeing, pee, pissing, piss]
1. eliminate urine;
- Example: "Again, the cat had made on the expensive rug"
[syn: make, urinate, piddle, puddle, micturate, piss, pee, pee-pee, make water, relieve oneself, take a leak, spend a penny, wee, wee-wee, pass water]
The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:
Piss \Piss\ (p[i^]s), v. t. & i. [OE. pissen, F. pisser; akin to It. pisciare, D. & G. pissen, Dan. pisse, Icel. pissa.] To discharge urine, to urinate; -- usually considered vulgar. --Shak. [1913 Webster]The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:
Piss \Piss\, n. Urine. [vulgar] [1913 Webster] take a piss urinate. [vulgar] [PJC]