Search Result for "particoloured":
1. having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly;
- Example: "a jester dressed in motley"
- Example: "the painted desert"
- Example: "a particolored dress"
- Example: "a piebald horse"
- Example: "pied daisies"
[syn: motley, calico, multicolor, multi-color, multicolour, multi-colour, multicolored, multi-colored, multicoloured, multi-coloured, painted, particolored, particoloured, piebald, pied, varicolored, varicoloured]
The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:
parti-colored \par"ti-col`ored\, a. Having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly. Same as Party-colored. [Also spelled parti-coloured.] Syn: motley, multicolor, culticolour, multicolored, multicoloured, painted, piebald, pied, varicolored, varicoloured. [1913 Webster + WordNet 1.5]