Search Result for "nark":
1. an informer or spy working for the police;
[syn: nark, copper's nark]
2. a lawman concerned with narcotics violations;
[syn: narc, nark, narcotics agent]
1. cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations;
- Example: "Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me"
- Example: "It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves"
[syn: annoy, rag, get to, bother, get at, irritate, rile, nark, nettle, gravel, vex, chafe, devil]
2. inform or spy (for the police);
The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:
nark \nark\ n. [from narcotics.] A law enforcement agent specializing in narcotics law violations. [slang] [PJC]