Search Result for "meshed":
1. the holy city of Shiite Muslims; located in northeastern Iran;
[syn: Mashhad, Meshed]
1. resembling a network;
- Example: "a meshed road system"
2. (used of toothed parts or gears) interlocked and interacting;
- Example: "the gears are engaged"
- Example: "meshed gears"
- Example: "intermeshed twin rotors"
[syn: engaged, meshed, intermeshed]
The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:
Mesh \Mesh\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Meshed; p. pr. & vb. n. Meshing.] To catch in a mesh. --Surrey. [1913 Webster]The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:
Meshed \Meshed\, a. Mashed; brewed. [Obs.] --Shak. [1913 Webster]Moby Thesaurus II by Grady Ward, 1.0:
22 Moby Thesaurus words for "meshed": barred, cancellated, crossbarred, filigreed, grated, gridded, laced, lacelike, lacy, latticelike, meshy, mullioned, netlike, netted, netty, plexiform, reticular, reticulate, reticulated, retiform, streaked, striped