Search Result for "lubricious":
1. having a smooth or slippery quality;
- Example: "the skin of cephalopods is thin and lubricious"
2. characterized by lust;
- Example: "eluding the lubricious embraces of her employer"
- Example: "her sensuous grace roused his lustful nature"
- Example: "prurient literature"
- Example: "prurient thoughts"
- Example: "a salacious rooster of a little man"
[syn: lubricious, lustful, prurient, salacious]
Moby Thesaurus II by Grady Ward, 1.0:
62 Moby Thesaurus words for "lubricious": animal, aphrodisiomaniacal, bawdy, buttery, capricious, carnal, changeable, clitoromaniacal, concupiscent, dirty, erotic, eroticomaniacal, erotomaniacal, fickle, filthy, fleshly, goatish, greased, greasy, gynecomaniacal, horny, hot, hysteromaniacal, impure, inconstant, ithyphallic, lascivious, lecherous, lewd, libidinous, lickerish, lubric, lubricated, lustful, nymphomaniacal, obscene, oiled, oily, pornographic, priapic, prurient, randy, salacious, satyric, sensual, sexual, sexy, slick, sliddery, slipper, slippery, slippy, slithery, soaped, temperamental, ticklish, uncertain, undependable, unstable, variable, volatile, wavering