Search Result for "convolve": 
Wordnet 3.0

VERB (1)

1. curl, wind, or twist together;
[syn: convolve, convolute]

The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:

Convolve \Con*volve"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Convolved; p. pr. & vb. n. Convolving.] [L. convolvere, -volutum; con- + volvere to roll. See Voluble.] To roll or wind together; to roll or twist one part on another. [1913 Webster] Then Satan first knew pain, And writhed him to and fro convolved. --Milton. [1913 Webster]
WordNet (r) 3.0 (2006):

convolve v 1: curl, wind, or twist together [syn: convolve, convolute]