Search Result for "bouncy":
1. elastic; rebounds readily;
- Example: "clean bouncy hair"
- Example: "a lively tennis ball"
- Example: "as resilient as seasoned hickory"
- Example: "springy turf"
[syn: bouncy, live, lively, resilient, springy]
2. marked by lively action;
- Example: "a bouncing gait"
- Example: "bouncy tunes"
- Example: "the peppy and interesting talk"
- Example: "a spirited dance"
[syn: bouncing, bouncy, peppy, spirited, zippy]
The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:
bouncy \bouncy\ adj. 1. readily regaining its original shape or position after stretching, compression, or other deformation; as, clean bouncy hair. Syn: live, lively, resilient, springy, whippy. [WordNet 1.5] 2. showing a joyous enthusiasm. Opposite of dull. Syn: animated, bouncing, buoyant, exuberant, peppy, perky, spirited, zippy. [WordNet 1.5]