Search Result for "blushful":
1. having a red face from embarrassment or shame or agitation or emotional upset;
- Example: "the blushing boy was brought before the Principal"
- Example: "her blushful beau"
- Example: "was red-faced with anger"
[syn: blushful, blushing(a), red-faced]
2. of blush color;
- Example: "blushful mists"
[syn: blushful, rosy]
The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:
Blushful \Blush"ful\, a. Full of blushes. [1913 Webster] While from his ardent look the turning Spring Averts her blushful face. --Thomson. [1913 Webster]