1. [syn: biological, biologic]
2. of parents and children; related by blood;
- Example: "biological child"
The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:
Biologic \Bi`o*log"ic\, Biological \Bi`o*log"ic*al\, a.
1. Of or relating to biology. -- Bi`o*log"ic*al*ly, adv.
2. related by blood; -- of parents and children; --
contrasted with adoptive, adopted, or foster; as,
Mary was adopted directly from the maternity hospital and
never met her biological mother.
WordNet (r) 3.0 (2006):
adj 1: pertaining to biology or to life and living things [syn:
2: of parents and children; related by blood; "biological child"