Search Result for "leaded":
1. (of panes of glass) fixed in place by means of thin strips of lead;
- Example: "leaded windowpanes"
2. treated or mixed with lead;
- Example: "leaded gasoline"
- Example: "leaded zinc"
3. having thin strips of lead between the lines of type;
The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:
Lead \Lead\ (l[e^]d), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Leaded; p. pr. & vb. n. Leading.] 1. To cover, fill, or affect with lead; as, continuous firing leads the grooves of a rifle. [1913 Webster] 2. (Print.) To place leads between the lines of; as, to lead a page; leaded matter. [1913 Webster]The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:
Leaded \Lead"ed\, a. 1. Fitted with lead; set in lead; as, leaded windows. [1913 Webster] 2. (Print.) Separated by leads, as the lines of a page. [1913 Webster]