Search Result for "from time to time":
1. now and then or here and there;
- Example: "he was arrogant and occasionally callous"
- Example: "open areas are only occasionally interrupted by clumps of trees"
- Example: "they visit New York on occasion"
- Example: "now and again she would take her favorite book from the shelf and read to us"
- Example: "as we drove along, the beautiful scenery now and then attracted his attention"
[syn: occasionally, on occasion, once in a while, now and then, now and again, at times, from time to time]