Search Result for "bladed":
1. bearing or characterized by a blade or sword; often used in combination;
- Example: "he fought on, broken-bladed but unbowed"
2. having a blade or blades; often used in combination;
- Example: "a single-bladed leaf"
- Example: "narrow-bladed grass"
3. composed of thin flat plates resembling a knife blade;
- Example: "bladed arsenopyrite"
The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:
Bladed \Blad"ed\ (bl[=a]d"[e^]d), a. 1. Having a blade or blades; as, a two-bladed knife. [1913 Webster] Decking with liquid pearl the bladed grass. --Shak. [1913 Webster] 2. Divested of blades; as, bladed corn. [1913 Webster] 3. (Min.) Composed of long and narrow plates, shaped like the blade of a knife. [1913 Webster]